We offer a variety of payment options for your convenience.
We are proud to accept Trupanion, Nationwide pet insurance, CareCredit, and Scratchpay, as well as all major credit cards. We have provided information about the various providers below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Trupanion offers more than traditional pet insurance. Trupanion is here to help our four-legged family members receive the care they deserve when they’re sick or injured. When your pet is unwell, the last thing you want to think about is how you will afford their care.
Trupanion’s policy is designed with your pet in mind:
- One simple plan for your pets to get the best coverage
- Their plan covers 90% of actual veterinary costs for eligible claims once the deductible is met
- Your pet receives unlimited lifetime insurance coverage without caps
With nearly four decades of experience protecting pets, we know that coverage counts. That’s why we offer the best coverage for the best value.
Nationwide covers accidents and injuries, chronic illnesses, surgical procedures, common illnesses, hereditary conditions, holistic and alternative treatments, serious illnesses, testing and diagnostics, and wellness care.
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expenses strike as well. Sumner Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just five minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into six monthly installments if you spend more than $200. If your balance is paid in six months, it’s interest free. You can either apply at our hospital or by clicking the button below.
Care first, pay later. Scratchpay provides pet parents with simple transparent payment plans. Scratchpay isn’t a credit card. Checking your plan options will NOT affect your credit score.
- Risk-Free – Scratchpay isn’t a credit card. Checking your plan option will NOT affect your credit score.
- Highest Approvals – Scratchpay approves more pet parents, with affordable rates.
- Friendly – No hidden fees. No prepayment penalty. No deferred interest. No surprises.